Saturday, February 11, 2017

This Is Why I Want To Start My Own Business


At the moment, I'm not feeling what I want to feel at my job.  I want to quit but I need my paycheck too much to be able to quit.  I'm not going to blame myself for not thriving at my job because I don't think it's healthy for me.  Besides, I really don't think it's me....Almost everyone at my company feels the same way. Yes, I asked them and yes, they told me.  Even if they didn't tell me, their face showed it.  I'm not alone.  I'm one of many production line professionals who are under the mercy of an impersonal and out-of-touch management system that fails to inspire or cultivate talents.  

This is why I want to be a freelance translator, I love reading books but I have no time to read because of my job. I love just to be able to work anywhere in the world without being tied down to a particular metropolis that is over-crowed, and over priced.   I think it will be good if one day I get to translate a book, or publish one of my own. In the meantime, I just want to have my own translation service that provides high quality services to English speaking businesses that want to reach out to the Chinese audience, and vice versa.   

If you need professional Chinese to English or English to Chinese translation, please contact me, to help my business get started.  I know one day I will have a thriving translation business and I will be free from my day job.  I'm told I needed to keep faith in getting what I want, because without it, I have nothing but a job that kills my passion and creativity. But thanks to this suffocating job of mine, I'm now exploring other options, which may lead to a better career.

In the meantime, I need help building a professional website for my translation business, separate from this personal blog of mine.  If you are a professional website designer, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment