Thursday, February 2, 2017

Playing With Garden Design


I was just going through a lot of the junks that cluttered my home, and I found a box of software that I bought back in 2008.  I never opened it because I just didn't have time.  I was going to just throw it away because who needs a piece of out-dated software?  But before I threw it out, I installed it on my computer and surprisingly it worked with Windows 10...

I used it to render my rental apartment's tiny patio after going out to take measurement of it.  I suddenly had this idea to offer my landlord an improvement of his horribly empty patio with some plants,  in exchange for rent reduction.  I'm not sure if he is going to play along  just by looking at the above picture.. But I'm going to plant 4 Mexican Sunflowers and 5 African Marigolds.... May be when he sees the real thing, he will agree to reward my effort to beautify his patio... If not, I will add gardening on my resume.  Either way, the flowers will make me really happy.

Reminder to myself: Feeling bored and unhappy? Plant some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment