Monday, January 30, 2017

New To-Do List For Chinese New Year


Necessity is the mother of invention.  As the most dedicated reader of this blog, I always come back to look up the little things in my life that make me happy in moments or days past.  Lately, I've been finding the static nature of this blog to be quite boring.  I've been thinking how much nicer it will be for me to come here to find a carousel of things that made me happy before, so I can just click on whatever that catches my eyes at the instance.  To prevent myself from forgetting this blog feature that I want, I therefore put it down on my new to-do list so I can eventually make it happen, when I can find the spare time after my job to learn how to do it.

But if any of you know how I can add carousel to my blog, please contact me, and give me a quote. I'm willing to pay for your help, unless you are kind enough to do it for free, which I will of course appreciate very much.

Reminder to myself:  Problems are good things, because they often lead to better ways of doing things.  So don't dodge it or dread about it, embrace it and take action!

No comments:

Post a Comment