Friday, January 6, 2017

I Finally Checked All My Lottery Tickets


One of my New Year's Resolutions is to declutter my handbag which is full of receipts, business cards, restaurant take-out menus, credit cards, keys and beauty products.  So while re-organizing my handbag today, I found several lottery tickets that I purchased during the last 3 months but I hadn't checked them against the winning numbers yet.  I don't know why I've been carrying these lottery tickets for months without bothering to check whether any of them was a winning ticket.

According to the law of attraction, my kind of mindset regarding the lottery is of course the reason why I didn't win. But at least I can now finally lose some clutter in my handbag by tossing those old lottery tickets in trash. I didn't expect to win so I didn't bother to check the tickets. I can't believe that I actually bought those tickets with the expectation to lose.  How negative of me!  

While I had never won any lottery, I will still play whenever a lottery ticket vendor happens to be around one of my errand stops. I won't be playing with my old attitude thinking,  "I'll be struck by lightening before I win the lottery."  I will train my mentality to become more positive while playing the lottery.  

The bible says, "Keep sowing your seeds, for you never know which one will grow - perhaps they all will."  So I will keep buying the lottery tickets, for I never know which one will turn out to be the winner. After all, a lottery ticket costs a lot less than a cup of Cafe Latte at Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment