Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'll Try To Appreciate Wherever Place I Visit


I've been here in Philadelphia for work for a few days now.  I never liked work travel because I'm a homebody and I just don't have a travel bug like the rest of my family have.  I often feel stressed out during traveling, may be because of the hassle at the airport, and the fact that I am phobic about being trapped in a plane cabin for hours.  One of my 2017 resolutions is to feel more appreciative of the workplace where my employer sends me.  While this is definitely not the best season or weather to be in Philly, I  will try to see the beauty of "The City of Brotherly Love" for as long as I am here.  I will try to find time to do some of the things recommended by the video while I'm here.  I have a relative living in a senior community in about an hour from here, I will overcome my dislike for driving and pay her a visit that has been long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment