Saturday, January 7, 2017

My New Weekly Detox Mask Routine For 2017


I never had a beauty routine besides putting on makeup in the morning.  But years of wearing makeup without any skincare regiment is now hurting my skin with breakouts and acne.  Since I started working, I had become so busy that I had totally ignored my own skincare.  Before I knew it, such neglect had become a bad habit for years.  So beginning this year, I'm determined to do at least one 10-minute detox clay mask on the weekend. I received this Face Mask Trio as a Christmas gift and I'm now wearing the clay mask while I'm typing.  It smells pretty nice with a sweet citrus scent. The label says the clay mask is crafted with three types of clay, namely the Benetonit Clay Kaolin Earth Clay, and Illite Green Clay. It’s designed to clean the pores and remove excess oils. And it has a blend of essential oils – including orange peel oil, lavender oil, and sandalwood oil – to help relieve dehydration and lend a refreshing, uplifting scent. 

So I will see if this detox mask will help clear my skin.  Meanwhile, it's time for me to go wash it off.

P.S. If you want to join me in maintaining this detoxing facial routine for the rest of the year, (you can use whatever detox mask of your preference), you can copy my routine to your Google calendar, or you can subscribe to my skincare routine reminder to remind yourself of a detox mask every weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment