Monday, January 2, 2017

Let's Have A Bright & Sparkling 2017!


I had a very enjoyable New Year's Eve a couple days ago, even though I had missed the fireworks in Hong Kong.  I didn't celebrate on the eve of 2014, 2015 or 2016 but I danced through to 2017 with fantastic strangers at one of my favorite restaurants full of very nice and hospitable people. Thank you guys for dancing and partying with me even though you don't know who I am.  Your company made my New Year's Eve 2017 really special.  I haven't had so much fun for years, and I think it's a good change for me.

Now, one of the items on  my New Year's resolution list is checked-off, that is, party with complete strangers and just celebrate the moment.  As for the firework show that I missed because of this, I'm watching and enjoying it right now.  (Note: Fast forward to 1:22 to skip all the introductory chatter.)

Happy New Year everybody, and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone this year. You will be happily surprised by the new friends you will make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment