Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Breakfast With Friends


Today is my first gathering among many future gatherings with friends that I vowed to do on the day of my dear friend's funeral. I'm happy that I got it started and I had a great breakfast as a result.  I'm sure this is how my dear friend would have wanted me to handle my loss of his friendship.  Life is too short to not celebrate everyday with friends.  But since it's really impossible to do so everyday, I want to do a gathering at least once every quarter.  I can't believe I had been so crazy in the past that I literally didn't care to make an effort to see my friends, very often for years.  It was appalling that I spent more time surfing the internet than time with my friends and family.  Having the strawberry cream cheese toasts with my friends this morning, I had just started to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment