Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cheer Up With A Little Holiday Spirit


Since I started blogging, I've enjoyed celebrating Christmas even more.  It's because blogging provides me with a platform where I can play decorator without accumulating a lot of Christmas ornaments in my tiny apartment.  I  never thought I was an artistic person because I just never did anything artistic in my entire life.  All my life, I have been living in a tiny space where I never cared to put up any Christmas decorations.  Christmas has always been a holiday when I always go out to enjoy, instead of staying home to celebrate.  But having a blog inspires me to put a little Christmas something to make my blog more fitting for the holiday season.  So I played around and gave my Chinese blog a Christmas look.  This is one of the reasons why I love Blogger as a blogging platform.  It allows me to easily add a little holiday touch to my blog design.  I haven't tried other blog platforms so I don't know how Blogger compares.  But as of now, I'm pretty happy with Blogger's user-friendliness and its flexibility to allow me to explore my creativity. Giving my blog a Christmas design is by far the first artistic thing I'd ever done in my life. I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. 

P.S. If you need help to dress up your blog for Christmas, please let me know. I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment