Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I Learn Something New Everyday


It's amazing that once I decided to do something different from watching TV at the end of my workday, I've been learning something new everyday.  For example, I learnt how to create the above graphics for my Chinese blog.  I  never had time to read blogs and this explains why even though I've been aware of  "Blogging" being one of the earliest and most popular social medium, I never actively blogged until recently.  I'd been having the desire to start a blog, since 2005, but I was so tied up and fixated on my "mainstream" career path that I somehow never took action on my blogging desire.  

George Eliot once said, "It's never too late to be what you might have been."  So here I am, giving up my TV time after work to start something that I had desired many years ago.  I'm glad I finally got to try this "blogging" thing, because I'm learning things that I will never get to learn from my uptight day job.

P.S. If you need help to create a graphic like the above, please let me know. I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment