Sunday, December 25, 2016

I'm So Blessed In This Christmas


I've been kept away from the internet at home because my 6-year old Asus laptop is finally not coping after numerous updates launched by Windows 10.  I have been hating that laptop since day one.  I have been whining about it for years but this time it's my last draw because I'm going to buy a new laptop.  I have no idea why I put up with that lousy laptop for so long.  The Asus was never my computer of choice.  But I have stayed faithful with it because I am both too passive aggressive and too cheap to bother to ditch it. Like a bad relationship, no matter how one party puts up with another, it will eventually end if the relationship isn't working.  My Asus computer has recently been taking too long to connect to the internet, due to its limitation in processing power and the many Asus' root-deep game-wares that can't be erased but that keep launching updates and working the CPU like a horse in the background.  Finally the computer just has not enough processing power to even load Google Blogger.  

I've been so frustrated by my inability to update my blogs that I have been in bad mood.  But then when one of my friends sent me the above video to my beloved Apple i-phone, I realized that I shouldn't let my shitty old laptop work me up. I should be happy that I have so many blessings in my life, one of which being the fact that I can afford to buy myself another laptop.

So, if  anyone of you, for whatever reason, are feeling a little bummed this Christmas,  I hope the above video cheers up your spirit as it cheers up mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment