Monday, December 12, 2016

Does Whatever Little I Do Make A Difference?


I think it does because for one little photo I took, I can use it in both my Chinese blog and my English blog here to make my blog posts look more interesting.  The little red glitters I added to my photo also make the photo a lot more alive.  So I guess whatever little thing we do everyday, no matter how oblivious it is to us, it does make a difference.  In my case, the act of starting this blog helped me learn how to add glitters to my photo.  It's amazing that by blogging, I am actually seeing myself growing and learning new things everyday.  It's so easy for me to have moments of feeling as if I've been living an under-achieved life by looking at the great careers and the happy families my friends had seemingly built (based on their news feeds and photos I see on Facebook).   This is  my whole point of starting this English blog; to constantly remind myself of every tiny little accomplishment that I had made, from now on.

P.S. Do you want to add glitters to your photo? I can help you, please contact me if you need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment