Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's Never Too Late To Show Christmas Appreciation


My dentist has always been high on my Christmas gift list because he has been taking such good care of my teeth. He is the only non-family member on my gift list as of now. No, neither my boss nor my colleagues are on my gift list. My boss gives my colleagues and I a gift every Christmas, but we don't give him gifts.  I never felt the need to give my boss a Christmas gift.  But for my dentist, I just feel so grateful to have found such a good dentist like him that, I always give him a gift and a Christmas card every year.  This year however, my gift giving came a few days late because when I attempted to deliver the gift on the 23rd, his office was already closed for the holidays.  

But who dictates that I shouldn't express my gratitude and appreciation when Christmas is over? To me, it's the joy from Christmas gifting that matters, not the date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment