Friday, December 9, 2016

I Had Already Written 30 Blog Posts!!!


Today is the "Big 30" for my Chinese blog, which has 30 Chinese blog posts all written by me.  I still am not very good at typing the traditional Chinese characters. I can type much faster in English than Chinese still, but from not knowing the Chinese input system ( Cangjie input method) to producing 30 Chinese blog posts, I have to congratulate myself.  There is a learning curve in learning this input system, but I find it a more convenient and a more precise method to type Chinese than others which always produce a long list of characters for me to pick as multiple choice. 

I've read somewhere that learning a new skill can boost confidence and therefore happiness.  I can't agree more.  Such feeling may not be permanent to me, but as of now, I feel pretty good about what I had accomplished as a very new blogger.  My Chinese blog may not have the number of readers I would like to have, but there are still someone reading it.  For this, I have an extra reason to be appreciative today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment